African black soap deep cleans your skin. This amazing skin nutritious bar soap is great for all skin types including rough, dry or sensitive skin.
plantain skin ashe, cocoa pod ashe, palm kennel oil, palm oil.
Benefits of African Black Soap Bar for Skin
- Excellent for relieving acne, clearing blemishes, bumps, and many other skin issues.
- It is packed with skin essential vitamins, A, E and iron.
- Gives skin a deep clean, leaving it radiant, soft and healthy, it is also great for removing makeup completely from your face.
- For centuries, Africans have used black soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and other skin issues.
- Works against premature facial lines and wrinkles
- Africans swear by the effectiveness of black soap for treating eczema and psoriasis.
- Women in Africa use black soap during and after pregnancy to avoid getting stretch marks and dry skin usually accompanied by pregnancy.
Benefits of African Black Soap for Shampoo Bar: For Strong, Soft, Thick & Healthy Hair
Directions: Rub bar soap on a wash cloth or sponge until it lathers then wash your skin. For your hair, wet your hair, rub soap gently on hair until hair lather. wash your hair as desired rinse then apply rinse out conditioner.